Published on December 27th, 2012 | by Gizmodo0
These Are the Best Android Apps of the Year According to Google
You already saw Apple’s selection for best apps of the year 2012—which were kind of crappy and ridiculous .
You already saw Apple’s selection for best apps of the year 2012—which were kind of crappy and ridiculous. Here’s Google’s own list of best apps for Android. It’s not much better than Apple’s. Check them out and tell us what you think in the comments.
To see this in list form, click here.
1. Zappos, because buying shoes online is fun. [Install]
2. Evernote is not bad at all, though. [Install]
3. Pinterest is nice too. For the ladiez says Gingerman. [Install]
4. Grimm’s Snow White story book? I guess. [Buy for $1.99]
5. Pocket is worth it, if you are subscribed to paid news sites. [Install]
6. Expedia app is kind of OK. Ish. [Expedia]
7. Ancestry, because people never get tired of tracing their genes back to badass Genghis Khan. That mother. [Install]
8. Fancy is one of my favorite sites and the app is not bad either. [Install]
9. Mint is always an awesome way to see how you spent all the money you didn’t have in the first place. [Install]
10. SeriesGuide Show Manager—very good if you are into that whole TV thing. [Install]
11. Pixlr Express is Autodesk’s mini-Photoshop-ish app. [Install]
12. TED Conferences, because it makes Onion Conferences possible. [Install]
Do you have a favorite Android app for 2012? Tell us in the comments. [Google]
This Article was originally posted in Gizmodo